Q:HEY LOVE YOUR BLOG!!! We run a similar type blog maybe you could check it out??? Rock Your Flaw is three girls wanting to promote self love and body positivity for ourselves, and hopefully others learn to love themselves for what they got. Follow us on our journey for our own self love, and follow the people who are also courageous enough to embrace themselves.Help stop body hate, judgement, bulling, and bashing. Go ahead and ROCK YOUR FLAW!
the blog looks awesome, thank you so much! followers, if you’re looking for more self-love/recovery blogs to follow, check this one out!
hey folks, i just received a submission and i wanted to reiterate - i think that seeing pictures of all types of bodies presented in a positive light is extremely important in order to normalize them and make sure everyone can see themselves represented positively, but on this particular blog i’ve chosen not to post or reblog photographic images of bodies, particularly nsfw ones (the submission was decidedly nsfw - like, erotic, not just nudity). this is mostly bc i would rather this be a place where people don’t focus on comparing their bodies to others, and because there are plenty of body positive blogs that accept photo submissions of all kinds, so i know there are plenty of other spaces where that can happen - so i figured it would be good if i created a space where people who might not be ready for that don’t have to worry about it.
if you guys would like to distribute images of yr bodies as a form of self-care i ABSOLUTELY encourage you to seek out those blogs! but on this one, i’m not going to publish them - and i’m going to ask that you guys don’t send me nsfw submissions at all, esp not with suggestive captions, because it actually makes me personally really uncomfortable.
again, i think sharing selfies of all kinds is really, really important to cultivating self-love! this particular blog just isn’t the place to do that. thank you very much for your understanding!
Recovery Record is the smart companion for managing your journey to recovery from eating disorders including anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, obsessive eating disorder, binge eating disorder and compulsive eating disorder.
With Recovery Record you can:
- Keep a record of meals, thoughts and feelings
- Access beautiful reflection images and affirmations
- Customize log questions, meal plans, coping tactics and recovery goals
- View charts that highlight insights, trends and progress
- Collect jigsaw pieces to earn hidden rewards
- Set personalized reminder schedules and alarm tones
- Complete questionnaires to track your progress
- Link with your treatment team
- Receive in-the-moment feedback and messages from your treatment team
- Receive and send encouragement messages and virtual gifts to/from other users
Body-Positivity Blogs for People of Colour!
This is a list of body-positivity or self positivity blogs ( or just cool blogs ) whose target audience is specifically POC.
- Hijabis Doing Things! - Hasn’t been updated in a while.
- Bald Black Beauties
- Reflections - Hasn’t been updated in a while.
- Black & Curvy
- Modesty is Mystery
- Vintage Black Glamour
- Fat Brown Hijabis
If anyone has anything to add on, reblog and please do, and I’ll add on more as I find them!